This is a video and written journey into the creative mind. It's the Song of the Poet.

Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Blessings of Nature

Watch "the Discovery Trail inspirations" by clicking this link. The mountains are lovely creative, dark and deep. Journey through NH from a poet's mind.
Stay Creative in the magic of life.
ClickHereDiscoveryTrailInspirations


Blessings of nature
by Robert G Parent

I sit here a rest area in Hooksett New Hampshire and think about my day. Oh how lucky, how blessed I was today driving around the White Mountains, hiking in the woods, recording audio and video, sharing my story of New Hampshire and the mountains I enjoy.

Beautiful cool night in August, sitting outside the diner eating a cheeseburger and drinking a Powerade, I look at the 93 in front of me, the cars in the parking lot, and the stars in the night sky. We all had a journey today, an experience that at some point is shared in our Collective consciousness. 

I remember Robert Frost said something like men work together even though they are apart. I think he saw in his observations of nature the continuity of human consciousness within all life.

We all learn this lesson in our lives either now at present, in the past, or in the future. If we were to take the passage of time out of the equation, we would see this truth all at once. But, I'd still miss the passage of time because we get to write a story and tell it over a time written in the atoms of the Soul. 

Within the infinity atoms are the libraries of the Soul, keeper of much information from another universe long since dead, the experiences are stored forever to be accessed and pondered on to give new insights from those lessons long ago. Oh, how beautiful the thought.


No comments: