This is a video and written journey into the creative mind. It's the Song of the Poet.

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Lost in Consciousness

I hiked The Lost River trail. Just being among the huge rocks and water gave me a spiritual look at my walk on the Earth. 

The place where Earth and Water meet inspired this poem "Lost in Consciousness" 
ClickHereforTheLostRiverVideo to discover my inspiration and enjoy this mystical poem. 

Lost in Consciousness

I dance to the beat of the native drum. I hear water spirit driving a path through rock of a river lost somewhere in time. 

We all walk our path, experience to experience, and exchange information to assimilate it into knowledge that is added to the human collective. 

We learn and grow in our consciousness as knowledge becomes wisdom in the dance we share within our being of the life, to again move to a new place within the consciousness.

No comments: