This is a video and written journey into the creative mind. It's the Song of the Poet.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Making Changes

Making Changes
by Robert G Parent

hey everyone, my recent experience with putting up the last video on this blog lead me to make some changes. The last video is too big and took me a long while to create it and do it. I will make the videos shorter. Probably a minute or two, up to five minutes.

Some reasons for this:
They take me less time to create quality videos
They take me less time to upload to this blog
I can do more (that's another change I will make)
They will be easier for you to download and put on your Creative Media Player, Zune, iPod, and other mp3 players. You can even put more on CD's or DVD's.

Podcasting Audio or Video should be easy for anyone to do. Its part of the fun.

Journey into the creative mind,
Robert

No comments: